Saturday, December 03, 2005

content welcome

i am currently 'closed' while prepping for my Prelims (see blog entry 'half-truth'). prelims are 12/12 with big deadlines on 12/8 and 12/9. despair rains like kittens throughout the halls so random emails/posts with positive content are very, very welcome.

as an aside, i decided to return to my friends at Angry Alien in hopes of cheer and was greeted with their new holiday feature: the 30 second Christmas Story (as re-enacted by bunnies). it perfectly recounts my experience of the movie...

3 comments:

ab in tn said...

I checked out the 30 Second Christmas Story – hilarious. You will make your deadlines, as long as you don't spend too much time at angry alien. Pace yourself, maybe use 30 second bunny stories as rewards.

Dave & Nancy Estes Park said...

Jacqui, You are doing fine I can tell! Lap thinks you can do it and I KNOW you can. You're the smartest person I know (next to Dave)
Love you!
Nancy

Dave & Nancy Estes Park said...

One deadline down -two to go. You can make it, then you can relax next week hopefully! Stick with it, we've been trying to send lots and lots of good thoughts you way.

We love you!
Nancy