Thursday, February 22, 2007

i can seeeee you!

as you can see, my big hole arrived today. i know you are jealous that you too cannot have such a marvelous gaping maw in your kitchen,* but they are reserved for special people like me.

in exciting news, they were able to tear everything out while limiting the porthole between the upstairs and my apartment to the kitchen. this means i can continue to shower without having to worry about collecting a cover charge.

in other exciting news, the plumber graciously agreed not to cut the sewer pipe until he is ready to cap it so that i don't have 'sewer vapors' wafting through the apartment for an undisclosed period of time. that this item required serious discussion completely baffles me. but i am weird like that.


*honestly, i am impressed that they managed to make it so tidy. it certainly didn't start out that way.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love your blog!

So much GREAT stuff!!!

Go research babe!